I would like to introduce myself to the GBTC membership and am honored to be selected as your Director of Tennis. My 30 year coaching career has given me the opportunity to coach all levels from beginner through ATP/WTA levels and everything in-between. In my director roles, I’ve led the programs at some iconic/heritage clubs across the East Coast and Midwest. My career has also involved many facets within the USTA as a coach and committee member. A brief snapshot is listed below.
· USPTA/PTR Elite Professional
· PPR Pickleball Certified
· USTA/Mid-Atlantic Professional of the Year
· USTA/Virginia Professional of the Year
· 5-time Miami Herald Coach of the Year
· 4-time Cardinal Gibbons HS, Fl. Hall of Fame
· USTA National Team Coach
· USTA Mid-Atlantic National Girls 18 Coach
· Professional Tennis Registry Mentor for Director Candidates
· USTA Mid-Atlantic Coaches Commission
· USTA/NC Tournament Director of the Year
As I transition to my new role at GBTC in the coming weeks, I would like to meet everyone and listen to your thoughts as the ownership and myself continue the history and tradition of racquet sports in the Green Bay metro area.